play my favourite song.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Found a series of WTH pictures from this particular day in Msia when we were feeling especially cccrrrraaaazzzzyyy! It was effing HILARIOUS! And I know I'm so gonna get it from them for posting these pictures on my blog!

Msia's Next Top Model (JINGYI was the winner!) HAA!

Different forms of dance, can you guess who's dancing what?

Seriously like WTH! And it's my sports bra Cherylee is holding! Make me SUAY! HAAHAAHAA!

I really don't know what we're doing

Backstreet Boys 'You're my fire...' MTV

OMG BSB!! HAAHAAHAA!
I really really miss those times in Msia when we had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! ): It's like the BEST honors module and I don't mind doing it all over again!
Anyway had lotsa fun today with Squidward (happy belated bday!) and Patrick doing stupid things like hiding to buy a birthday icecream bowl but was discovered all thanks to the striking brown checkered top/dress! HAA! It was nice talking about the same thing and bitch about the same people over and over again!!

And lastly, a shoutout to my dearest ex-roomie! JIAYOU KAY! We can all do it one PIA PIA PIA!! Stop watching videos/send non-academic emails/PLAYing/talking to me!! HAA BELAJAR BELAJAR BELAJAR! MENULIS MENULIS MENULIS!! Kami jangan ada otak udang, kami pandai gila dan ada otak besar!!! Kami BATU-BATU!